Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yeah, Umm No thanks...

So after a night filled with dry heaves over the toilet, not being able to fall asleep because I couldn't get the thought formed to tell myself to sleep, and feeling like I was drugged all day, I am going to stop the medication.

I am all for it for all of you that are on it. I must need to find one that works better for me. I think I am going to try to ease my load, walk outside more, get more sleep, and going to the gym first. If that doesn't work I might give meds another try.

Today was awful. It is 9:30pm and the meds have finally worn off enough to do my homework and for me to be a normal person.

Take Care!

6 comments:

Their Giant said...

Dry heaves! Poor girlie. First green boogies and now this. Here's hoping you're feeling better soon.

Let me know when you feel like a visit from Ava's biggest fan (that would be Claire) and Richie's biggest fan (that would be Claire's mama). Love you.

Stephanie said...

Thought of you lots today and hope that we can quickly reschedule our play date. Sydney was quite disappointed that Ava wouldn't be watching Christmas Boz with her.

Hugs.

momaof4 said...

Oh! They are hard. A friend has tried to cute hers in half before and it makes her so so sick. Try the other stuff, and then ask the doctor again, he maybe able to answer they "why is this happening to me part"

Mindy said...

Kim! Oh my goodness! I was cleaning out my inbox this morning and came across your Blog address. I feel like a completely awful friend and Army wife "sister"! I wish we weren't in MD and we could get together! I know that having your DH gone for such a long time didn't make things any easier on you!

As for Tricare... &*(&(#$&*#$&*%! Thankfully your PCM, who I know is great :), had you come in!

You're in my prayers! Miss you!

Team Johnston said...

Dry heaves no fun:( Time to talk to the doctor again and try a different med. Hope you & your gang feel better soon! :)
~Danielle :)

Unknown said...

Oh no! You poor thing! glad the meds FINALLY wore off...did they warn you it might make you sick?