Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog Party Homework

I took a break from my midterm essay on Buddhism to do some fun homework!

What is your motto?
Do what works best for you.

What superhuman power would you most like to have?
At first I thought I would want to be able to read people's minds, but then the movie What Women Want came to mind, and I decided against that. I want to be able to fly.

What makes you laugh?
My kids, everyday.

Cats or dogs?
DOGS, no litter boxes!

Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
Sexier. Come on, what woman wouldn't want to be a little sexier. I am already paying and working on the smarter thing.

What is the one thing you'll never understand?
MEN

My life would be simpler if?
I had a robot.

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with?
Hmmm, if I want to change Primary care doctors, yeah I know I'm lame.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that your babies make you laugh everyday and don't we all wish to be more sexy!

Team Johnston said...

I need to do my blog homework, so far I've read three homework reports.
~Danielle :)