Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Little Cup of Heaven


Money has been tight, and I have been restrained from drinking anything but a Hosmocha from my Senseo coffee machine, but this morning there was one problem...

NO MORE COFFEE PODS!!!

My next shipment comes in today, but the UPS man doesn't come until nap time (when he rings the doorbell and ends nap time!) so I needed some coffee. You know how you don't really appreciate something until you go without? Well hubby and I gave each other the go ahead for some guilt-free Dutch Bros.

Man I missed that place! It is a warm cup of chocolate goodness. I can now face the day. I fear that my princess is starting to get a pack a day cough.
Greeeeaaaaat....
Oh and I wanted to clarify a few things about yesterday's post:
1. $30 of the $34 went to the marriage licence.
2. That was only 3 years ago.
3. Yes I had braces.
4. No I was not 12.
5. And yes Valerie, I have aged, because I don't know that I have matured at all!

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are so funny!!!
Nothing beats a good cup of coffee!

Their Giant said...

The pack a day cough is nasty. Mama needed some coffee today :)

Hope it doesn't last long at your house!