Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Almost done

I bet you were thinking I was talking about this National Blog Posting thingie, nope I am talking about school.

1 class finished, awaiting my grade. I think I got like 426/400... that's an A right?

Religion class: one final paper to write.

Music: One concert to attend and write about, 1 final on Monday.

I am in the home stretch, and I am sooooooo looking forward to a much needed break. I might even go visit my favorite old folks at the gym during my break... maybe... although, if I am going to be as perfectly fit as Rachel with her cute shoes I better get in there!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Have an awesome break! It sounds like you deserve it!

Rachel said...

Oh, you are too funny! I always loved it when it was Christmas break...I loved having a whole month off! Enjoy it!

momaof4 said...

Keep going girl!!
Your doing awesome :)

Ona said...

Have a wonderful break and I'll see you at the next MOPS.

Glory Laine said...

Oh that feeling when you are done with school is better than sex! And Rachel did have super-cute shoes! And oh soooo tiny feet.

Alida said...

Do you see that light at the end of the tunnel? It's your degree! Hang in there girl. You're awesome.

Sharon said...

Way to go! That's awesome!!