Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a day...

My mind is numb from two things, finals and smacking my head on the cupboard door this after noon. It was no normal smack it was one of those, have the medicine cupboard door open, drop something squat down to get it, come back up and hit the corner of the door and momentarily black out on the floor kind of smacks.
Not to mention, simultaneously Little Man proceeded to lean forward in his toddler rocker and fall face first on the floor while still in the darn thing.
He and I are both fine.
I thought the night was finally winding down, princess was in the tub, things are good. I am at the mirror picking at my grey hairs, when I hear her say, "uhoh, poopoo!" Greeeaaat.
Now let me tell you that my sweet little daughter has the most sensitive gag reflex known to man. She starts to gag and I barely get her out of tub and out of the view of the floater just barely missing my time constraint before she pukes. (She actually HAS puked from the sight of poop, he little boyfriend Chandler (Christa's P's son) went potty in our bathroom one time, she saw it and proceeded to puke on the floor.)
So here I am tired, with a numb brain and a bad headache, but now I have to bleach a tub.
Needless to say I am soooo looking forward to Tuesday night!
Goodnight.

7 comments:

Ona said...

Hope your head feels better and I'll see you Tuesday night.

Glory Laine said...

I have never, ever heard of a little girl having a sight gag reflex. Is it ok that I find it really amusing?

Alida said...

When I see you on Tuesday, ask me about my poop in the tub story. Wow, I wonder if that could be it's own genre.

Alida said...

I hope you understood...it wasn't MY poop in the tub. It's just a story about the kids:) Just thought I'd clarify.

momaof4 said...

OH!!
I did that same thing, but with my foot. I hope you handled it better then I did!!

See you Tuesday.

Team Johnston said...

Hope your head feels better. I have quite a few poop stories. For a while both Allyson & Thomas thought that it was fun to say poop in the tub and wait until they got into the tub to do their business instead of before getting into the tub. I remember for about 2 months I was bleaching the tub every time I gave them a bath. The joy of potty training!
~Danielle :)

Sharon said...

You seriously got knocked out?? Ouch!! You need a blog par-tay!!