Friday, November 2, 2007

Fatty Friday

So I am not one to be original whatsoever. So, I too am trying to make up themes so that I can get through this month. Fridays will be fatty Fridays, in which I bestow you all with yummy fatty recipes for sweets! Yay! And it just so happens that Friday falls on the cusp of the weekend where I use my extra Weight Watchers points (like I am really counting, you all know me...)

So this Friday's Recipe is:



Gramby's Pecan Pie



1 premade pie crust

1 cup pecans

1cup sugar

1 cup Karo syrup (the light colored stuff)

1 tsp. vanilla

3 eggs



Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

place pie crust in pie pan

pour pecans in crust

mix eggs, Karo, vanilla and sugar well

Pour mixture over pecans

Bake for about an hour



And that is it.



To make it a super fatty recipe, add 1 cup of chocolate chips (that is if you haven't eaten them all like I have!)



TO DIE FOR!!!!!

5 comments:

Alida said...

Sounds so yummy. It's going to satisfy my sweet tooth this weekend.

Happy McNally Mom said...

I totally copied you on my blog in hopes that we can get a ton of recipes for our kitchens.

Ona said...

Yum, but does sound very fattening. My husband will love it!

Team Johnston said...

That sounds yummy! :) Good way to satisfy a sweet tooth!
~Danielle :)

Rachel said...

That looks so good!! I can't wait to try it out.
I have another blog: daisyrachel.blogspot.com
and I've been adding recipes that I love on there too!!!