Monday, November 19, 2007

$34 Wedding




So I didn't post anything for our anniversary, it was in September, but I just found my wedding pics on my computer.

Here is a little background.

Got engaged on a Friday, found out we were pregnant the following Friday, got married the folowing Thursday, because hubby was leaving for 3 months. (He missed ALL of the morning sickness!)

So how do you throw together a wedding over the weekend?

You call friends and family, and your pastor, have them meet you at Bush Park at 9am, by flowers at Albertsons for $4, get married, try not to puke up your first communion as a married couple, live happily ever after.


14 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Love it. Kimmie you look sooooo young. Loved your hair and the best part is you and Richard look really happy.

Alida said...

You guys look gorgeous! You know, I'm personally all about small and simple weddings! Sounds perfect!

Rachel said...

Very cute pictures, awesome price and were you 12 when you got married??? You look so sweet!

Hosmerita said...

Believe it or not that was only 3 years ago. Amazing how kids can age a person!
I was 22.

Their Giant said...

$34 wedding. That has to be a record! You guys look so cute and in love.

Angela said...

Love this!!!
What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Now that is my kind of wedding! I would've loved to do it just that way.

Now when Ava grows up and if she's getting married and wants the expensive wedding, you can just say no. Maybe up the amount to $100 for inflation purposes, but it looks like you're off the hook.

Ona said...

Very sweet! Oh, how I wish we had done simple.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. You look so sweet.

I love that you tried to not "puke up your 1st communion as a married couple."

LOL!

Valerie of Momia said...

You look more mature now, not "aged"! Seriously...are those braces on your teeth? I couldn't quite tell.

You and Richard are fun people. I'm so glad we are in the same small group!

Hosmerita said...

Yes Valerie my love, those were braces.

Sharon said...

I love it! And I love that money doesn't buy happiness! $34 is more than enough for God to bless a union, amen? I love the picture of Richard looking over your shoulder...so cute!

Lion Heart said...

sweet and simple why can't more things be that way?

you do look very cute! i liked the picture at the very bottom i hope you have that in a frame somewhere around your house!

momaof4 said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!
I love it!!!