Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An update

Hi all,
Wow, and thank you is all I can say. I called my primary care doctor for a referral, and due to the fact that our lovely military insurance takes 2 weeks for a referral, he insisted on seeing me today. Him and I both decided that I should start an extremely low dose of anti depressant, so we will see how it goes. I start my first dose tonight, but wont see any real difference for a few weeks. I took a nice hot bubble bath (thanks Priscilla) tonight and am getting ready for bed. '

Thank you ladies for accepting my challenge to reach out, not just to me, but to many other people out there. It is important for us to reach out as well. If everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move we will all just be waiting!

So here is to God, my loving and adoring husband, good friends, hot baths, and medication!

8 comments:

Ona said...

So glad you were able to get in immediately. Get some good sleep! Talk to you soon.

Valerie of Momia said...

Hey, Girl! I'm glad I got to see you tonight. I'm sorry that I've been getting behind on my blogs. I had no idea!! (I bet it feels good to come out of the Post Partum closet, brave woman!) You are an amazing mom and great friend!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Thanks for the update.

Love ya girl!

Glory Laine said...

So proud of you. You are a leader among us women. Thanks for the update.

momaof4 said...

What an awesome Doctor to get you right in. He is a keeper.

Hope you had a good night and know you are being prayed for.

Team Johnston said...

Glad you were able to see a doctor right away. We missed you at MOPS yesterday! But happy to hear you are doing better.
~Danielle :)

Alida said...

So good to know how you are doing. I bet just talking to your doctor made you feel better.

Missed you yesterday.

Lion Heart said...

I heart bubbles baths! I hope it was a looong relaxing one!
Beccas right you are truly a leader! Can't wait to see you again don't let it be to long.