Friday, November 9, 2007

Fatty Friday - Best darn Chocolate Cookies In the World!

I will be bringing these to the Blog Coffee Get Together, Yummy Yummy!

So this recipe came form my old college roommate's mom. Kristen and I would make these and eat the whole batch in one night, and not gain a pound. Oh to be 19 again! I might as well lick them and them immediately tape them to my thighs just to speed up the process!



4 eggs

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup oil

4 oz. baking chocolate melted

1 tsp. vanilla

2 cups flour

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt





Preheat Oven to 350 degrees

Melt chocolate and oil.

Add to all wet ingredients.

Add dry ingredients.

Chill dough until hard.

Form into small balls, and roll in powdered sugar.

Bake 9 - 10 minutes



Yeah, these are yummy. That is all I have to say.

5 comments:

Alida said...

When I was 19, if I wanted to lose weight, I would have crackers and tea for dinner for one week and lose 5 to 6lbs. Now, if I have crackers and tea, I don't lose any weight and if I so much as smell a brownie...let's just say, I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' these Fatty Fridays. These cookies sound deelish!

Ona said...

Your to blame for the pounds us women are going to put on from these desserts :)

Glory Laine said...

So lookin forward to these.

Stefanie said...

Can't wait for the cookies and to meet you too!
Yahoo.