Friday, May 11, 2007

Princess has a boo-boo




A two-year-old's point of view:

"A terrible thing happened this morning and Mommy, I think you need to know about it. I have a boo-boo. It is right here on my hand. I don't think I can make it through the day. When the wind hits it ever so slightly I feel as if I will die. I must hold it out delicately and heaven forbid you or the dog should touch it.
Mommy, kisses will not heal this. I have been wounded and can not go on. Just to make sure it is still there I must touch it ever few seconds. This hurts so I cry and run to you.
Mommy this is no time to feed the baby! I have a boo-boo. I am not sure when this life ending thing happened but I think I need fruit snacks to make it better. Perhaps it needs to be amputated. No I think I need my hand to play.
A Band-aid will not help it is too terrible. It is awful Mommy, see right here isn't it horrible. I lay here sad and hurting oh whatever can I do. I think I need some chocolate milk it is the only thing that will do.
Please turn on some Dora to distract me from the pain. Ok, Mommy I am feeling much better now, I think I can face the day."

4 comments:

Alida said...

You are just a blogging maniac. I am so enjoying this. I usually get from Luke, "I think a cookie will make me feel better." Isabela thinks every ailment under the sun can be cured with tea!

Anonymous said...

You sure are good with this blog thing, which I am grateful for... I love to know what is happening in your life on a daily basis. The small things in life are some of the most cherished. Give Ava a hug and kiss for me, that is if she will let you! ; )

momaof4 said...

The boys are afraid of Bandaids, they are horrible. Renae is the total girl, and thinks she need one every day :)

Anonymous said...

Hosmerita!

Where are you? I want more blog!