Saturday, May 26, 2007

An Ode to The Slush Puppie

Dear Pina Colada Slushie Puppie,
Thank you for all that you represent. On Friday the average slush puppie took on a new meaning. It now stands for friendship, laughter, fellowship, and sunshine. It is amazing how one slightly used slushy puppie machine has the capabilities to bring out even the most secluded of people. (me) It was so nice to be around adults as well as toddlers, and the service was more than anyone could ask for. Thank you to the Andersons who brought the slushie puppie back into my life. The event brought back many fond memories of throwing fits in K-Mart until I got one of my own. (Hmmmm... so that is where Ava gets it!) It was so nice to see all of you thanks for the fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was SO excited that you came. It was fun that you were the first visitor so we could hang out for awhile and chat.

You are doing such a great job with Ava and Richie, you are really a relaxed mom. Ava cracks me up, she's so cute and sweet. I loved holding her for a little while!

I know it's so difficult to get out of the house with two little ones to get ready, so I really appreciate all that effort just to come see me (and Molly for Ava!).

Stop by any time for another pina colada Slushie. Okay, it's bugging me that I don't know how to put the ~ over the 'n' in pina colada-ugh!

momaof4 said...

It was fun. I am bummed I missed you! We will all have to do it again soon!

Sharon said...

I echo the wonders of pina colada--yum!!

It was great to see you there! : )

Wende said...

I am so sorry I missed this event. I guess I really do need to read the blogs more often..