Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here I Go!

I am jumping into this blogging thing for a few reasons. One is because I hate hearing the same story over and over again so in that I hate hearing myself tell the same story over and over again. I figure if something good happens I can write about it and not have to tell everyone the same thing. The next reason is that my husband tends to be a Devil's Advocate when it comes to my stories when all I really want to hear is that I am right! This way I can vent here and y'all can give me feedback on my oh so exciting life!

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

I'll tell you are right!
I am excited to hear more about your life as mommy of 2!

Alida said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! Welcome and I look forward to you sharing your journey with us.