Friday, September 21, 2007

Mommy needs some more rope.

I am at the end of my rope and I need some more. Can I borrow any of yours? I don't know when I will be able to get it back to you, but I promise I will.
It has been one of those weeks. Princesshas decided that while Daddy is gone she doesn't need to sleep, it is ok to throw applesauce at Mommy, and that the only way to get her way is to scream. Timeouts aren't working this morning. I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep.
For whatever reason I agreed to host a baby shower at my house tomorrow and Princess is making it impossible to clean.
Coffee doesn't work.
I have had it. I want to have Hubby here to pass the torch to, but I can't. He didn't call on his lunch break, I really could have used that.
I need you all to pray for me.
Princess has to nap today, she just has to. Although if the past few weeks are any sign of how today will be, she will either decide not to take one or Little Man will wake up from his nap just after she goes to sleep.
I need to clean. I need to shop. I need a break. I need some space. I need a shower. I NEED TO BREATHE...

3 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Oh honey! I don't have much rope but I will pray for you right now. Just think you will feel so good once this shower is over. Then on Sunday even if you're tempted to spend the morning in your PJ....come to church just so you can had the kids off for an hour and be still. Love ya.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you're at the end of your rope, friend! What is it about little kids that drives us to the brink? Well, nevermind that question! I think I know!

Hope you are able to find some time to yourself, and I'm still up for that walk to the park when you have time. Kids in a stroller at least means they're in the stroller and not wrecking the house!

Sharon said...

"When we are at our weakest, He is at His strongest." Translation: When we finally run out of rope to cling to, our hands are finally free to hold on to God's rope. It's all we need! I'll say a special prayer for you right now.