Monday, September 24, 2007

A Better Day...

A better day consists of the following...
Taking the advice of a friend and going to church just to be still.
Leftover cake from the baby shower. (there goes the diet!)
Lunch with family.
A Costco trip with help.
Buying myself a NICE new knife set that wont break in my hand while I am cooking.
A Large Dutch Bros. Almond Mocha w/whip (yup, diet is history, oh and this explains why I am writing this at 12:42am)
A nap thanks to Mom.
Knowing that Monday is the beginning of all the season premiers.
Only 18 days left to survive.
Ava sleeping through the night last night.
Time to breathe.
Knowing that I have friends out there who are super fab!

Not so great day...
I have a cold.

Oh well not too bad.

P.S. Valerie, it is officially Monday, why aren't you up to post the results...

6 comments:

Team Johnston said...

Naps are always great! I love the times I get to have one!
~Danielle :)

momaof4 said...

Glad your day was better. Praying the week keeps moving just like that!!!

Glory Laine said...

Diet Shmyiet

Happy McNally Mom said...

I'm so glad that you are doing better. I hope the shower went well on Saturday. Thank you again so much for ALL the baby stuff. It is truely a blessing.
I'm still trying to get over my dyson envy that I have.

Sharon said...

Happy day! : )

Lion Heart said...

Horray for better days! SO glad you got past the bad one!