Monday, June 4, 2007

Blogger's Block

Well,
It seems to be a common problem this week. I have blogger's block. To be completely honest I am downright dead tired. Princessyou know my newly independent, sleeps in a big girl bed, two year-old. Yeah her, she has been waking up at 5:30am the past few days and I have yet to recover. I have NEVER been an early riser. I am a true night owl. Well, that all has to change now. I must enter the realm of normalcy and become a morning person. Dutch Brothers be on the lookout, you have a new morning regular (or at least when I find $2.50 in spare change laying around.)
To give an update, hubby's medical waiver was approved, Yay! His interview is on Wednesday, and we will know by Thursday if he gets promoted or not. Keep us in you prayers. We will be happy either way.
Take Care all!
Hopefully my creative juices will start flowing again shortly.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I am SOOOO not a morning person either! My kids learned very quickly not to disturb me in the morning...and I successfully turned them into late risers, too! : ) ~A great perk of home schooling, by the way!

Keep us posted on the hubby's job! God knows best, right? His plans are far better than we could dream, and I know He has your best interest in mind regardless of the outcome!

Anonymous said...

Great news about the medical waiver! Make sure to update us when you hear.

momaof4 said...

Kim, Keep us up to date. We will be praying!!

Alida said...

O.k. I love the fact that the friends that I've made here like to sleep in. I can tell Leslie(for example) I got up at nine today. And instead of the usual, "Why what's wrong?" She'll say, "Yeah me too!"

Yes great news about the waiver. Isn't nice to be happy where you are, it makes moving forward all the more pleasant.