Thursday, June 21, 2007

ABC's of Me

Alphabet survey
1. A is for age: 24

2. B is for beer of choice: Hmmmm, ya no thanks.

3. C is for what you can't wait for right now: Summer term classes start on Monday! I am excited to feel like something more than a housewife.

4. D is for your dog's name: Gizmo the 13 pound Chihuahua

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: First off the top of my head, the coffee pot. Then next I second Angie - Deodorant

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Grey's Anatomy (Night-smut) I do miss it terribly, oh September where are you?

7. G is for favorite game: The Game of Life, I will force you to play it over and over, second BINGO

8. H is for Home town: Hillsboro, Oregon

9. I is for instruments you play: My voice and Ava's Leapfrog drum.

10. J is for favorite juice: Guava

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I think that Valerie said it just fine..."My own. But my big thighs get in the way. One day, I will again be able to kick my own butt. Moving on..."

12. L is for last food you ate: Animal Cracker

13. M is for marriage: 3 years September 9th

14. N is for your name: Hosmerita

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: 1982 when I was born, 2005 when Ava was born, 2007 when Richie was born

16. P is for people you can't live without: My family and friends

17. Q is for quote: Set your goals sky high, cause if you miss you will still be amongst the stars.

18. R is for Biggest Regret: Not finishing college when it was payed for!!!!!.

19. S is for status: Military/housewife?????

20. T is for time you woke up today: 5:45am, yes that is right 5:45am, OUCH!!!

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Blue microfiber, cozy cozy

22. V is for vegetable you love: Carrots

23. W is for worst habit: Biting my nails, and aimlessly searching Amazon.com.

24. X is for x-rays you've had: collar bone, head, wrist, ankle, elbow

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: The bowl of Rocky Road I am about to scoop up for myself.

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Leo

Hmm that was fun, thanks Valerie.
P.S. Valerie, you are a hoot. Will you be my friend?

10 comments:

Valerie of Momia said...

What? Will I be your friend?? Are you serious? Of course! ;)

Believe it or not, I have NEVER played The Game of Life!!!

Hey! You're not 27!! What's up with that? Ah, you just wanna be like me ;)

Nail bitter, too? I'm an avid nail bitter!! (heh)

I was just thinking about you...are you up for coffee or a walk or, perhaps, The Game of Life??? Call me or email me or see me on Sunday!

Wende said...

This is a great getting to know ya. I keep forgetting that we have the same hometown. Who would have guessed.

Sharon said...

What are you feeding Gizmo? Whew! : )

Enjoy summer term! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm picturing fleece underwear? Isn't that what microfiber is?

Hosmerita said...

Oh goodness Leslie, we don't live in Alaska. You are thinking microfleece. Microfiber is that stretchy stuff.

AngieG said...

We should start a "butt kicking club." No one would ever guess it a was an exercise/weight loss thing by the name. Maybe not - we might get mistaken for a gang or something!

momaof4 said...

I am in for a butt kicking club!
Can we start slow? I don't want to hurt myself :0

To fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh Hosmerita.... Hosmerita....o Where art thou?

Lion Heart said...

this was fun to read i like reading little autobiograpy survey thingys. its a good way to gain some insight to a person your curious to know more about. thanks for sharing!

Alida said...

Are you on vacation? Hiatus? Taken a sabbatical? Miss you!!