Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prayers

Well,
I have had a few prayers lately and God has answered them. The first prayer I had was last week. I prayed that God would take my Gramby (my grandmother) into his arms before she suffered any more. God answered my prayer on Tuesday the 15th at 11:16am. Gramby is now with God. The thing is is that I don't feel like she is gone. She is right here with me by my side. I still feel her presence every three hours just like I would when she would call me every three hours on the phone. I know she is in a better place now.
I also know that Moses is in a better place now. Helen from church graciously accepted Moses into her family to help with the sadness of them having to put down their 17 year old kitty last week. Moses is now free from two year olds pulling his hair, and 10 month olds chasing him down the hall. He can now enjoy a kid free life and I can now enjoy a cat hair free house. I will admit that I am pretty sad about the whole thing, but my kids were allergic to him and they are much more important to me. It does help knowing that he is in a sweet loving home.
I have a few prayers that I am hoping will be answered as well. I pray for my dear sweet friend Kristan and her family, and I pray for that ray of sunshine that we all call Abby and her little boy. Dear Lord open your healing arms around these two young children and let them enjoy the joys of childhood.

3 comments:

Ona said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Lots of prayers for these precious little boy!

Sharon said...

How wonderful to have the assurance that your Gramby is with the Lord! It's always hard to say good-bye to a loved one that's so dear, but it truly eases some of the pain knowing that they are basking in the glory of God!

And Moses! He couldn't have found a better home aside from yours! Helen will love that little (big!) kitty soooo much! I'm so happy about that!

And we are trusting God for His loving care for little Logan and Darian. So tough, but God is so good. We will continue to pray.

Thanks for the updates and reminder, Kim! It's so great to reflect on praises and gather in prayer.

Lara said...

Thanks for this post Kim. I understand about not wanting to see your grandma suffer. Mine had dimentia. I will pray. So happy to hear Moses went to live with Helen. He will be truly loved there. And for Logan and Darian, yes, we ask God for miracles in their lives.