Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag Your it!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Of Course Mindy had to tag me! I thought I had dodged a bullet!

1. I am the youngest of six kids, we are a combined family, you know like the Brady bunch only on crack...

2. The first person to hit on me my freshman year was an Oregon State Football player named Noah Happe, he walked up to me and said, "Hey babe, I'm a football player, what do you think of that?" In total Kim fashion I asked, "Is that the best you can do? No thanks..." He ended up being a bouncer in the bar I bartended at, we were friends in a never EVER be alone in the back with him kind of way. Creepy!

3. I was a bartender in college, and started the day after my 21st birthday. Watching all the stupid people made me give up alcohol completely, other than some wine every now and then.

4. I met my husband at that same bar, he was my manager...

5. My father has Genius level IQ.

6. I was captain of my cheer leading squad in High School, shhhhh don't tell any of my friends now.

7. My husband and I were baptized November 19th, 2006 while I was pregnant with our youngest, so does that technically mean that Richie has already been baptized?

8. I read the ENTIRE Twilight Saga (as in like 2000 pages or more) in four days.

9. I became a vegetarian a week ago.

10. We are considering moving to San Antonio in the next two years.

11. I have 6 calendars that I obsessively update, and I still forget people's birthdays!

12. Really, I am only at 12???

13. My favorite coffee place is Dutch Bros.

14. My favorite drink there is a LARGE White Almond Mocha, hint hint hint!

15. My husband and I got engaged, found out we were pregnant, and got married all in the span on 2 weeks! I swear in that order! I had the ring and everything when I took the test!

16. Ava (my oldest daughter) is a miracle from God, she survived the morning after pill and I cry every time I think about the fact that she had a 95% chance of not being with us if that thing had worked. I thank God every day for my little princess and I love her so much.

17. Julie Armbruster was the first person I called when I took the pregnancy test, she stayed on the phone with me while I proceeded to take 4 more!

18. I will finally walk for graduation next Spring.

19. My sister and her friends snuck me into a bar in Seattle when I was 16, naughty naughty!

20. I was proposed to in the Bahamas by the guy who rented out the scuba gear. His name was "Lover Boy Roy," when I turned him down he turned to my friend and asked her (and I thought I was special, boo, hoo.)

21. I have ran into a screen door 4 times in my life. Two of those were back to back (Lowe was there!)

22. I have known two of my best friends Julie and Tara since I was in 2nd grade.

23. My life was changed when I joined my MOPS group, and met Karen Martin.

24. I LOVE DOING OUR TAXES!!!!!

25. I am an avid Days of Our Lives watcher, I watched it with my Grandparents when I was like 4, and I haven't stopped since. I WATCHED BO AND HOPE GET MARRIED (the first time!!!)


I tag Becca, Kari, and Ona, because it isn't like you have anything else to do right!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You seriously love doing your taxes? Maybe you should do mine!