Thursday, April 3, 2008

Future Scientist?

Well Friends,
I thought it was time for an update in the world of Hosmerita. I have started another term after a break that was only a week (I hate Spring Break! It is way too short, throw some snow on it and it is enough to make me want to move!).
What is on the agenda for this term? Microbiology and Geology. I think my hubby's nerdy side has rubbed off on me, because I am super excited!
As for the house, we pulled it off the market. This market just really stinks and we really like our house. We didn't NEED a new house, we WANTED a new house. Besides, with bathrooms like these who needs to move!
The next update is that on a whim I dyed my hair. I did it myself and I will not post pictures today because well, I am still in my pjs and I am still wearing my mascara from yesterday, and under that mascara is my mascara from Tuesday. It is pretty dark seeing that Spring is supposedly here and Summer is just around the corner, but in celebration of our Wintery weather last week I am now a Light Chestnut (light my hiney!).
A suggestion when it comes to haircuts. When you call a certain salon located next to Winco at 4pm asking for an appointment that night be prepared for the JV Squad to be manning the shears. My hair cut isn't bad, just a little shorted than I wanted.
Ok enough rambling, I missed you all, hope you missed me too!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hey!
Getting al caught up on your blog.
The bathroom looks great! Post a picture of your hair!

Sharon said...

I'm glad that you're going to be enjoying the fruits of your labor in the bathrooms! : )

And have fun with those classes! Quite the challenge!! You'll do awesome, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

It was so great to see you in person at MOPS on Tuesday! I'm sorry I didn't really get a chance to chat with you, but really hope we get that chance at the next meeting! I'll bet your hair looks great!!

Ona said...

Your hair looked really good...love it!

Mindy said...

I want to see pics of hair! I double majored in Biology & Geography... you have two fun classes (Micro was one of my favorite Bio classes). I've passed my joy of rock collecting onto Audrey (or maybe she just can't keep her hands off of anything).