Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December Catch Up

Ok Ladies,
It has been awhile, and there is so much to tell! I am not feeling very creative so a list is in tow. Here is what has been happening in Hosmeritaville;

1. Went Christmas shopping with 2 different shoes on!
2. Got in BIG trouble when hubby read this blog.
3. Big apologies made on my part...
4. The kiddos are BOTH sick and on meds.
5. Got together with MOPS Steering Team the other night, I miss them all. I wonder if they will let me back in their club.
6. Opened 2 Christmas gifts from hubby already, in exchange for him getting to play with his Playstation 3. So I am now super organized with one of these, and loving it. And I now have a very pretty cross necklace that I have always wanted.
7. Oh yeah, and the main reason I got to open 2 gifts early is because... wait for it... a little longer...

I GOT STRAIGHT A'S FOR THE SECOND TERM IN A ROW!

Yay!

Ok,
I will try to be more creative next time.

Take Care,
Hosmerita

7 comments:

momaof4 said...

Okay I must of missed that one post. I will have to go back and read it all the way. My Hubb asked the other day if he could read my Blog....like he needs permission...but it made me wonder?? Why? Did someone say something? :)

You never left the club babe! See you Friday at 9 if your up for it!!!

Rachel said...

I missed the post about your husband too! You poor thing!
Congrats on all the good presents!

Rachel said...

And good job on all A's!

Angela said...

Good job on the A's!!!

And a new necklace!!! Nice!

Alida said...

Congratulations on STRAIGHT A's. Awesome! Sorry the kiddos are sick.

Team Johnston said...

Excellent straight A's! Presents sound awesome! :) Hope the little ones get better soon! :)
~Danielle :)

Lion Heart said...

i'm so proud of you! straight A college student, full time mom and wife...sheesh! your making us all look bad :P love ya kim! i miss ya on steering team!

p.s. i too asked for a cross necklace!