Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tag you're it!

Ok, here are my 8 random Hosmeritaisms.

1. I was the captain of the cheer leading squad.
2. I have a few Musicals under my belt including my fave, Grease.
3. I eat the chocolate chips before they make it in the cookies.
4. I got purposed to in St. Maarten when I was 19 years old, by a man who called himself Loverboy Roy. Here is the proposal:
Loverboy: "Hey Baby, Are you American?"
Me (trying to run): "Yes"
Loverboy: "I'm looking for a wife."
Me (thinking to myself "greeeaaat"): "Oh yeah?"
Loverboy: "You'd be alright, you wanna marry me?"
Me (trying not to laugh outloud, but almost peeing myself): "No thanks."
Loverboy: "Ok"
He then proceeded to turn to my friend and start the same conversation.
5. I am supposed to wear glasses for an astigmatism, but they make my head hurt.
6. I am a 3/4 time student.
7. Hubby was my manager at a bar , that we both bar tended at.
8. I like walking in the rain. (I got used to it in college, walking 8 blocks to campus.)

Well that's all I can think of today! Off to do homework.
Tag, your turn...

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE the proposal! Very random!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love boys like that? They make life more humorous sometimes.

Sharon said...

Cheer captian! Ready? OK!

Grease! Go grease lightening!!!

Glasses made my head hurt, too. Lasik eye surgery was one of the best things I've ever done for myself!

I like walking in the rain, too, unless I've just flat ironed my hair! : )

Tiffany said...

Hi, I don't know you but I found your blog from comments left on Meghan's and Becca's. I just had to comment on the proposal! How romantic can you get?! I can just picture you (except I don't know what you look like) holding yourself back from accepting this oh-so-personal marriage offer from Loverboy. Wonder what lucky lady ended up with him...That is too funny!

Rachel said...

email me at abc_lifeline@hotmail.com (business email and then we'll get your trained)!!

Valerie of Momia said...

There's nothing more romantic than being proposed to by a stranger looking for a ticket to the US. Ahhh!! How sweet!! ;)

Lara said...

Hmm...bartender? I bet you have some stories. = ) Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet. I am very glad your family is with us at Court Street.

AngieG said...

"Oh Sandy my darling - you hurt me real bad - you know it's true, but baby, you gotta believe me when I say, I'm lost without you."
If only Danny would have uttered those words to me! I'm jealous!